NOT SEEING ANY PROGRESS ON THESE ISSUES I FOUND IN V 1.1...
The app needs these features to be more usable:
1) Most importantly, when a viewed HTML page is saved, default the file name to the TITLE tag instead of blank or provide a setting to use blank or title. If there is no TITLE tag, default would be filename from the server. And if file exists locally on save ask user if they wish to overwrite, change name, or auto-unique by adding a number.
2) Also, the folder where the files are placed is in an arcane location that was not easily found to transfer the files out to a computer. It should be in Media/My Documents or something obvious.
3) Provide access to the Safari bookmarks in the built-in browser. I hope the Open in New Tab bookmarklet would then work.
4) Provide a bookmarklet similar to SaveMyDocs to initiate a save directly from Safari.
5) Provide a way to delete cookies and cache for its browser or if these are shared with Safari, note that in the app description or help info.
6) I notice the built in browser uses the Safari user agent and the save process uses its own user agent. This means the saved page may be different then the viewed page. Also I use User Agent Faker with SBSettings from BigBoss, to control whether I get full or mobile versions of pages. Document Saver should obtain the user agent the same way Safari does so that it can support User Agent Faker.
7) Provide a button in the built-in browser and/or a Safari bookmarklet that causes any links or pictures touched in the currently viewed page to be saved without first opening them and regardless of whether the file type can be viewed on an iPhone. Default file name would be the name of the file downloaded as it appears on the host server.